Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Skylines and Sunsets

One of my interests is photography. It's quite obvious with my first two posts ;) I don't own a DSLR but I do own a point-and-shoot, a Panasonic Lumix ZS19. It's not available here in the Philippines; mine was bought in the U.S. of A.

Here's some of my shots (that I personally think as "professional level") as an amateur photographer... Sunsests... Skylines... the moon! (soon)

The Ortigas Business District Skyline

This one is a long exposure shot.. By the way, I forgot to mention. I'm also in to light painting, which involves long exposure shots.. I'll post about it when I get the time to do more of it ;)

Sunset in Metro Manila

No filters used here. You can directly look at it the time I was taking this shot. The best sunset picture I have so far... I have other sunset pictures (taken in LSGH) but it doesn't show the sun as a circle.

And about the moon, I'll post it sometime :D

No comments:

Post a Comment